It's officially fall and I'm officially a happy girl! I love fall and I love to make a list of things I want to accomplish, during this beautiful season! I decided to share with you my list this year and to recap on my last years fall season.
7. Pick out the best Halloween Card
Every year my sister and I try to pick out the most "halloweeny" card for each other. Last year we ended up giving each other the same one.
8. Buy festive Candles and Warm up by the Fireplace
9. Go for lots of Fall Walks
11. Watch all my favorite Fall/Halloween Movies
12. Come up with an awesome Halloween Costume
This was a costume my mom made for me when I was younger. She bought a long blonde wig and transformed it into this, for Cindy Lou Who.
13. Bake lot's of Fall/Halloween Treats
Check out all my past fall/Halloween treats. This is my cake I created two years back :)
concentrate and keep up to date with my blog. My computer broke..again, but I'm going to buy a new one next week. It's time for me to really go hard and give all my lovely viewers a post everyday!!!
What is on your fall to-do list!!?